Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Teaching at Highlands!

About once a year or so, I volunteer to teach at the Highlands Bible College here in Cambodia.  While the schedule would take me out from my regular routine as the place is over 100 kilometers away from Phnom Penh, I welcome the opportunity as teaching Bible college students is one of of the most effective ways to speed up the recruitment and the enablement of laborers here in this mission field and even beyond.  This is the fist time that I taught 2 classes simultaneously in one block, Hermeneutics (2nd years) and Pastoral Theology (3rd years).  It was a such a very tiring schedule for 2 weeks but its was a real fulfilling endeavor.  On the last day of our Pastoral Theology class, a young man came to me and said "Thank you very much, Pastor, for all the the things you taught us here in this class.  I have learned a lot in this class on how to become a better church worker and helper to my Pastor."  Wow, that young man has learned something!